After decades of trying to reconcile her dedication to active citizenship, her desire to make a positive social impact, and her innate entrepreneurial instinct, founder and creator Katharine Cornfield discovered social business. Finally, a way to do all three! Had ambiSHEous existed when she was a kid, it probably would not have taken so long.
Drawing on more than two decades of senior-level experience – from political aide and public service manager to non-profit founder and small business owner – Katharine is a forward thinking change-maker and entrepreneur who is never shy about starting something new. In addition to fostering girl power, she believes in building better cities, creating social change through business, and shaping a more equitable, inclusive world.
She's fine with you calling her ambitious.
mentors & AMBASSADORS
- Kat Kavanaugh, ThisIsCapra Design
- Prajeena Karmacharya, Founder, Karma Cashmere
- Lenny Jusuf, Engineer & Project Manager
- Sher Van Aarle, Senior Policy Advisor
- Sarah Hamilton, Social Entrepreneur
- Maggie Fawcett, M.Ed., Content Advisor
- Christina Devine, Founder, Kuhlabo
- Chantal Sarkasian, ModeXLusive
- Anastasia Valentine, Versature